Thursday, March 17, 2011

It isn't easy being green!

Well, atelast that's what the look on his face would have you believe! My oh so, serious boy! I took this photo less than a month after Q was born. My husband bought him this shirt when he was away on training for his new job with Michelin Tire.

He took the job when I was about 4 months pregnant and was away for 4.5 months. He litterally just made it back in time for Quinn's birth. During one of his trips home though, he brought back this onesie he picked up in the training center gift shop. I could not wait to put it on our son (who was still not born yet)!

I knew it was going to be a scrappy picture for sure. And here it is!

Love my little Michelin Man,

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from Bloggy Moms!

    Hope you can stop by and follow back
    mamaof3cuties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete