Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Still searching for that pause button!

Quinn turned 8 months old yesterday. How the heck did that happen so fast? I know, I say this every month. But it's true! He is changing so fast. I'm glad I've been doing monthly photo shoots with him to show the change. Alot of times we don't realize just how much he has grown until we look back. Here he is {8 months old}
For those of you who may not follow me on a regular basis, here are Quinn's {monthly photos} to date, starting from 1 month old. From baby to little boy in no time! Although I'm sure when I look back on these a couple years from now, I'll see them all as "baby" photos!
So anyone have any idea where I can find a pause button? I just want to slow things down...a little! I feel like I waited so long for him (which is because I did) and I'm afraid I'm going to blink and miss something. *sigh*

Oh and just a little side note, I have a little toot I want to make. Not for me (not scrapbooking related) but for my hubby. He has finally started his own blog (with my encouragement and blessing of course) and I'm really excited for him! I've been really surprised by his writing so far, I never knew he was so good with words! I must say I'm impressed! So if you get a chance, please pop on over to his blog {HERE} and leave a little love/encouragement or just "tick" off your thoughts on one of his posts letting him know someone has stopped by! It would be much appreciated (read this post of his if you get a chance -- it's worth the 2 minutes)!

Offering a reward for a life "pause button",

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--how absolutely darling!!! ;) What a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a "pause button" too, because TIME, and the quiet march he makes, is brutal. In fact, I write about it a lot!

    By the way, I'm a new Bloggy Mom follower.

    All my mommy best ~ Gillian.xo

    http://markgillianaksel.blogspot.com

    PS - Check out my TIME label!

    ReplyDelete