Monday, October 12, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

My husband and I live every day being thankful. We've been through alot in our short 5 years together. So we always try to remember each day to be greatful/thankful for atleast one thing in our lives. It seems to keep the easy habbit of negative-thinking at bay, and brings more positive energy into our lives.

But today is a special day when we like to reflect and be a little more thankful and greatful than usual. So today, I am thankful for...
  • mine and my family's health
  • a supportive husband who entertains all my crazy ideas
  • being able to sleep in a warm bed at night, every night
  • our furbabies who provide us with hours of entertainment and laughter
  • my mom's courage to stay strong and continue to be a roll model for me despite so much adversity in her life over the years
  • but most of all, for every person in our lives (family, friend, acquaintance, etc) that no matter what, are always there for us and that can be counted on in a time of need.
So as you can see, I am thankful for alot of things today. What are you thankful for? Leave a comment and share -- you'll be surprised how good sharing your gratitude can make you feel!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Gobble, Gobble

4 comments:

  1. And I am thankfull that you share these words with us!

    Its' true, we should remember to be thankful more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Thankful for scrapbooking which had given me lots of amazing friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful I got through today!! After card making to the early hours of the morning got to bed at 2am to a 6am start and a day at work that you wished you didn't get up for. Then broke down on one of the busiest hwys in Australia!!! But at home safe and sound and very thankful for that.
    Great idea to make us think about the positive

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are so blessed.
    I'm thankful that I have the love of wonderful family and friends. What more could someone ask for?

    ReplyDelete