Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Toot, Toot!

Wow, I can't believe it! Woke up yesterday to an awesome email in my inbox, welcoming me as an official Design Team Member for Kiki-Art! This was their first ever DT call too!

I'm really excited to see what this company has in store for us. Their products are amazing and so unique! I can't wait to get my hands dirty playing with all their stuff! It's going to be really exciting watching this new company grow!

I'll be sure to share my creations for them, here on my blog too when I can! So I hope you keep checking back. In the meantime, head on over to their blog and learn more about them!

Still tootin',

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the design team. I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome,nice we get to work together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Catherine! This is exciting news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! What great news!

    ReplyDelete