Friday, July 29, 2011

Sneak Peek...

So we visited with Julie Mckee from Captured Moments Photography on Tuesday to get some family shots taken. We were able to view the unedited images last night and they were posted in an online gallery for ordering. I did a print-screen of one of the images and played around with a bit of editing and here is a little peek for you...



I cannot wait to get the real edited images by Julie (hopefully she'll have some posted to her blog later today) so that I can share them with you! As a mom I am always the one behind the camera and DH's photography skills are super lacking (see photo to the right, me at 19 weeks pregnant this week...blurry!!!!). So it feels awesome to finally have some half decent family photos with ME in them!

Love my little family of 3, soon to be 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment