Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nothing to see here folks, move along....

Ugh. I pretty much could have just left my post at that one word. Cause that pretty much sums up how I feel. Really, nothing exciting to read here so I encourage you to move along now before you get sucked into my random whining.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant. Other than feeling totally exhausted (hello, Mr. Sandman where the *bleep* did you go?) I do feel pretty good and count myself very blessed all seems to be going well. Meh, maybe it's just the hormones getting the better of me. Maybe Hugh is traveling too much? I really do hate it when he's gone. He leaves again Monday for the week. Ugh *bleep*

Anyway, he's out right now with Quinn. Boys afternoon out so Mommy could have some quiet time. The first time ever, I've been alone in the house for a few hours since Quinn has been born. I was really hoping to do a bit of scrapbooking (if I can remember how) but apparently I can't cause I got as far as taking out a photo, tag and some papers and now I'm stuck. I guess I'm just meant to be an incubator all day and not be creative in the least bit or that would totally throw Mother Nature off her rocker. Well too *bleep*ing bad for her!

It's a beautiful day out, I can hear kids playing, music blaring and families having fun. And here I sit with not one motivated bone in my body. This makes me feel like a total bucket of *bleep*

Offering a reward for the location of Mr. Sandman and my Mojo (bonus if you can find Mother Nature and flip her the bird for me -- don't worry she won't be mad, she likes birds),

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are going better today. :0) Things can be so hard sometimes.

    On a side nite: I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a blogfest. If you have time, I'd love it if you want to join.
    http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/09/only-50-more-days-until-golden-sky.html

    ReplyDelete