Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playgroup is exhausting!

I think more so for me than Quinn. We went to the Copper Cliff Best Start Hub this week (twice) for the first time and Quinn loved it. I thought it would be a great way for him to make a few little friends seen as though we have no other little people in our family.

Well he wasn't so much into playing with the other kids as he was into running all around trying to touch as many toys as he could. Which translated into me running around after him doing damage control.

Hopefully after a few more visits he starts to focus more on one activity at a time and maybe even sharing/playing with others! We {heart} playgroup :)

Picking a book to read then sitting down (for a microsecond) to "read" it.



I love this picture!


Playing with cars in the puppet house.




My well-rounded little man playing dolls with the girls.


Driving a car during Gym time. He loves gym time!




Playgroup lovin' Momma,

No comments:

Post a Comment